From head to toe….
Theres something about red that makes me feel like the most powerful & important person in the room.
December 11th, 2016.. What a fabulous day… My mom made this whole greek feast for lunch I was too stuffed to even attempt eating dinner although I did pack in some ben & jerrys; half baked(one of my faves) Plus I’ve been sitting on the couch binge watching Dexter with the whole Butler Clan.(if you haven’t seen it I HIGHLY recommend it)
You know only 12 days until Christmas. 😏🎅🏻 I guess this whole “Lady in red” look was just to get me pumped for Christmas. Does this look pump you up? hahaa
- Crystal stud Earrings: QVC (my mom bought them awhile back and I kinda adopted them)
- Red alma bag: Tradesy (it would be way cheaper to purchase bag here, like I have done in the past) OR Louis Vuitton (here it would be new, and not preloved)
- Zebra skinny belt: J.Crew
- Highwaisted black skinnys: Zara
- White Ruffled button up: Ralph Lauren (this top is mad cute on, and SO comfy!)
- Red Boucle jacket: Zara
- Red polka dot lace ups: I am not sure…they are vintage. I found them in the abysses of my mothers closet lol. Here are some that I found that look similar.
I hope you enjoyed this post!(: thanks for reading. I hope you have a blessed day and I cant wait for you to see tomorrows post. Until next time…