I am about to talk about food, aka everyones favorite subject!!!
Remember how I said I was doing the Daniel fast? or maybe you have just recently been noticing that I have been posting a lot of vegan food on my snapchat. haha
Well it’s really not as hard as it seems I mean I don’t really miss meat a lot but dairy…OH MY GOODNESSSSSSS. I seriously want cheese more than you will ever know and milk chocolate oh my gosh… So far I have been doing great with this fast. I haven’t caved so thats good but it also has a lot to do with just asking God to help you control your urges and he has helped me a lot as you can tell. haha(;
So anyways lets get on with the recipe…
My Acai Bowl Recipe
- 1 package of a Sambazon pure Acai unsweetened blend
- about 10 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen fruit! (I like berry blend but if you are into tropical flavors you can totally switch it up!)
- a handful of blueberries
- 3 extra large strawberries sliced
- 1 whole banana
- coconut flakes ( I don’t have the brand in the picture but I just used the unsweetened coconut flakes.)
- 2 tbsp of vegan chocolate chips… if you are feeling frisky (;
Please note: you can use whatever fruits you want in this meal, these are just my preferences!(:
- first follow the instructions on the Sambazon box. Which say that you should thaw out the Acai blend a little bit just by running it under warm water for a minute.
- After you do that squeeze the puree into your blender along with half of the banana, the frozen fruit and 1/4 cup of water.( If you like yours thicker skip the water!)
3. when it is blended up pour it neatly into a bowl and store in the freezer while you cut up your fruit.
4. cut up remains of the bananas and those big juicy strawberries you picked out.(:
5. decorate your bowl like I did or just dump your fruit in! haha
I hope you try this and if you do please send me a picture, post it on my page or tag me in it on these social media accounts below!!!(:
Thank you so much for reading this and staying connected to my page. I am sorry I have been absent for a while life just hasn’t been that interesting….haha I’m just kidding. But seriously if you guys have any thoughts about what I should post just let me know I am open to all sorts of ideas and themes! Until next time…Ciao