Today my little family and I celebrated Valentine’s Day because 1, Tuesdays are awkward and 2, our favorite restaurant only has the brunch special on Sundays… So we all got fancied up and made our way to Shipp’s Harbour Grille. Note to whomever is reading this: IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TO SHIPPS PLEASE GO, BETTER YET GO ON SUNDAYS! THEY HAVE A THREE COURSE MEAL FOR UNDER $20 PER PERSON! I think thats a great deal considering how amazing their food is… 😍
You can see there that I had the apple pecan and goat cheese salad with cinnamon vinaigrette and for my entree I had an 8oz filet with grits, mashes potatoes and a few slices of bacon on the side oh and a little bit of homemade garlic butter!!!!
Overall today was a fantastic day! Oh my goodness my sweet sweet dad (down below) surprised me, my mom and my sister with valentines day cards after we ate he had the waiter bring them out to us. Sometimes I feel like we don’t deserve him. He really is the nicest guy I have ever met and is NEVER mean to anyone…I love him(,:
Then last but not least my sister and I decided to take some pictures! So heres us and my mom. The outfit information will be at the bottom of each corresponding collage!
Regan’s Outfit Information!
- pink polo- J.crew
- sequin polka dot top- J.crew
- variety colored jewel necklace- J.crew
- black skater skirt- White House Black Market
- black superga- Superga.com
Mimi’s Outfit Information!
- black bubble sweater-
- floral dress- Zara
- silver sparkle shoes- Zara
Doris’ Outfit Information! (my mom)
- wood bead necklace- Her store which is called “Salt” it is orange beach Alabama but she has an Instagram(@salt.getsalty) where you can see what she sells!
- white crochet sweater- it is also from Salt
- skinny jeans- Anthropologie!
- Furry mules- Zara
Thank you so so so so much for reading this and I hope you had a lovely Sunday! & an even lovelier Valentine’s day! xoxo